Montana hospitals and health care facilities remain committed to empowering consumer choice so that every individual can find the best care to fit their needs. This portal provides transparent price and quality information to help you make meaningful comparisons and more informed decisions regarding your health care.
Hospitals: Transparent price and quality information, as well as information to help you prepare for your visit, understand your bill and file a customer satisfaction report or complaint.
Senior Living: What to look for when selecting a senior living option for yourself or a loved one. Also, information to help you compare quality, understand admission agreements and navigate alternatives.
Hospice: Availability in Montana, types of services and articles to help you make informed decisions regarding end-of-life care.
Visit Montana Informed Patient for additional resources.
- Understanding your health insurance coverage and the options for when you’re uninsured.
- Listings for physicians, clinics and ambulatory surgery centers.
- Mental health assistance, including where to find specialists.
- Tips to avoid medication errors and keep track of the drugs you are currently taking.
- Care-planning checklists and information to help you understand your health conditions.
- Wellness plans for you and your family.