Monthly Monitor – Clinical Studies
MHA member hospitals participate with the COMPdata program, an inpatient and outpatient database. From this participation comes the Monthly Monitor or Clinical Studies. This monthly report provides a clinical study for a specific disease or condition based on Montana discharge data.
Approxiamately each month, the Monthly Monitor focuses on the diseases and environmental issues impacting Montana. Each report will provide:
- Readily available information on U.S. and Montana trends on conditions affecting hospitals,
- Montana-specific information is derived from MHA’s COMPdata,
- References to a variety of background information sources in assembling the reports that hospitals can draw upon for their own community health communication,
- Provide the general public and health care community with up-to-date information on health care trends,
- Detailed information through COMPdata on how hospitals can prepare the same reports and information for your own community and hospital analysis.
For more information on the COMPdata Monthly Monitor – Clinical Studies, please contact Roberta at MHA.
Click here for a listing of the COMPdata Monthly Monitor – Clinical Studies.