3RNet (Rural Recruitment & Retention Network)
The National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network (3RNet) members are not-for-profit organizations helping health professionals find jobs in rural and underserved areas throughout the country. Some of the health professions we serve and the kinds of jobs posted include:
- Physician jobs in a variety of specialties including: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Psychiatry, Pediatrics and many others
- Dentist jobs
- Nurse Practitioner jobs
- Physician Assistant jobs
- Registered Nurse jobs
- Mental Health Professional jobs including: Social Work, Psychology, and Counseling
- Administrative and Management Professional jobs
- Allied Health and Support Staff jobs
Visit the 3RNet website here.
Area Health Education Centers (AHECs)
South Central and North Central Montana
What the heck is an AHEC?
The AHEC (Area Health Education Center) program was developed by Congress in 1971 to recruit, train and retain a health professions workforce committed to underserved populations. The AHEC program helps bring the resources of academic medicine to address local community health needs. The strength of the AHEC Network is its ability to creatively adapt national initiatives to help address local and regional healthcare issues.
Today, 54 AHEC programs with more that 200 centers operate in almost every state and the District of Columbia. Approximately 120 medical schools and 600 nursing and allied health schools work collaboratively with AHECs to improve health for underserved and under-represented populations.
The Montana AHEC Program Office is located at MSU in Bozeman. Four regional offices are in operation, and are located in Missoula, Billings and Helena.
The Helena offices, also called the South Central and North Central AHECs respectively, are affiliated with MHA...An Association of Montana Health Care Providers.
These offices serve the following counties within Montana:
South Central office
North Central office
- Deer Lodge
- Lewis & Clark
- Judith Basin
MT AHEC Mission
The Montana AHEC mission is to improve the supply and distribution of healthcare professionals, with an emphasis on primary care, through community/academic educational partnerships, in order to increase the access to quality healthcare.
In other words, we work to connect students to healthcare careers, professionals to communities, and communities to better health.
To fulfill our mission, we focus on three key areas:
1) Recruitment and Retention of qualified healthcare professionals
2) Pipeline programs for 9-12 students to generate interest in healthcare professions.
3) Continuing Education and retention programs for practicing healthcare professionals
For more Information, please visit our websites: www.scmtahec.org or www.ncmtahec.org. You can also contact us directly at:
MHA Ventures, Inc. would like to invite you to take advantage of our new online recruitment resource. This new website and program is available to all hospital members as an added service benefit that helps alleviate recruitment costs with a cost effective online strategy. This hospital recruitment strategy is called MTHospitalJobs.com. The website allows MHA members to market their facilities and become better branded through use of an interactive and social profile and a job posting system. Through the website, healthcare professionals are able to apply to the hospital that best fits his/her experience, specialty, and interest. By showcasing your facility and career offerings, your hospital will be better positioned to attract highly qualified candidates throughout the state and those surrounding.
Key Member Benefits:
- More cost-effective and less time-consuming method to capture your target market
- Targets thousands of healthcare professionals and physicians throughout the year
- Allows candidates to apply directly into a hospital's application process (ATS)
- Frees hospital budgets from less effective forms of recruiting and advertising
- Tracks the number of visits, job views, profile views and applicant applies as an ROI tool for each hospital
- A niche site for Montana hospitals serving all employment needs